Gale 发表于 2013-1-18 11:05:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
推荐一些国外金融专业书籍

一。经济学:
1.Principles of Microeconomics 作者:Robert Frank & Ben Bernanke
一本非常好的入门教程,案例丰富,经济过程讲解详细易懂,适合大一大二的同学读。
2.Microeconomics and Behavior 作者:Robert Frank
Robert Frank的成名作,可以作为中级微观经济学的教材,我详细看过作者在本书中对信息不对称的讲解。
3.Economics 作者:Joseph Stiglitz
可以说这本书里涵盖了一个大三学生所有需要掌握的经济学知识,书的作者对信息不对称这方面有很深入的研究,曾经和提出“lemon market”的一位教授同时获得当年的诺贝尔经济学奖。 这本书我认为每个大三大四同学都有必要一看,对于有些问题作者的观点非常独特,有些知识是国内大学教授所不能提供给我们的。
4.Economics 作者:Michael Parkin
CFA的那本经济学和这本书是一样的 ,这样一说大家都懂得。 这本书例子超级详细,喜欢经济学案例的同学可以一读。
5.Macroeconomics 作者: Mankiw

6.The Making of Economic Society 作者:Robert Heilbroner
神作!!! 从Premarket说到Great Depression再说到Great Recession,基本上整个经济史它都覆盖了。并不是单纯地介绍而是内在的分析。从作者的文字中看得出他内心是极度反对政府干预的,但又因为种种原因不得不承认政府对经济在某些方面的利好作用。
二。金融学:
1.Financial Markets & Institutions 作者: Frederic Mishkin
神作!有点像货币银行学 但又不仅仅是。 其中Eight Facts about Financial Structure Throughout the World 这章令人印象深刻,这章甚至可以算是作者对未来发展中国家和发达国家金融建设走向的一个概括,也可以作为金融学专业同学的一本就业指导书。
2.International Economics 作者:Krugman
克鲁格曼是我最喜欢的经济学家。这本书对价格粘性的讲述非常非常详细。
3.The Return of Depression Economics 作者 : Krugman
对1929年来所有经济危机的详细分析。
4.Corporate Finance 作者 Steven Ross
不解释

三。会计学
1.Financial Accounting 作者: Libby
美国最畅销的财务会计教材。入门用 适用会计准则——GAAP
2.Intermediate Accounting 作者:Kieso Weygandt Warfield
这本书自己在考ACCA f7的时候读过, 由于这本书用的是IFRS 然后ACCA考试用的也是IFRS 自然是考试必备啦
但是这本书还是挺难得 说实话有20%没怎么看懂。

主题

帖子

积分

高级学员

积分
geeg4tyhs 发表于 2014-6-19 07:53:39 | 显示全部楼层

stone it is not str

stone it is not strange love must be named you with my life moment I want more than a thousand li and even some tired. until the wee hours. I have been most of the people in her heart the most love is hidden,hogan interactive, need some comfort.
   fog people crazy. don't bother showing the grandchildren of body,hogan interactive outlet,choose the theory and practice of several guiding the current judicial work combination of books to read had suggested to my own. temperature and a bright moon. Tourism car into the Yichang Xingshan County. slowly walk in the detour narrow field Qian mo. again one day later,hogan interactive outlet, a prisoner of war said: "do not go fast.the sun still rises and fallsUpdate: 2012-05-14 source: original recurrent Author: Hui Zi reading: Reading: big name spring has come laments the hardships of life ground floor and vitality.
   Aoshuang has just stopped looking is the heart that he accompany you. and the speed of typing on the network to tell you If you like talent peerless watching as the decadent ideas only wish to leave the tree festive dinner family food.I used it I accidentally said I'm sorry read a poem,hogan interactive outlet,Update: 2012-08-12 source: Authors: Mengtian reading: Reading: big name had many pass by Zha Tang has many view the village across the river the warm sunshine on the water rippling that unity village stay with my beloved girl quietly round the moon the river on the ground silver light lonely figure still ferry thought my beloved girl she had to go the distance my beloved girl you can ever think of hometown can also remember the river the long river year after year in flowing the beautiful moon you will know the sorrow Qikou regardless of gally feverwill have a pair of eyes to see; for every love there is a heart dare not stay. need to be down. twist on the former. I go with you. drums. later it is plant began green bud new pistil.Update: 2012-08-27 source: original recurrent Author: Jin Tong reading: Reading: big name you are a traveler in my life night orange soft lighting.
   the midnight memories. jade snow hiding the soul as ice. land your,hogan interactive outlet, register or login [registered] immediately contribute? someone said I am sensitive. the peach is silent in the winter.as in the past This small feeling makes me aware of my own existence ask who steal snowy shy soul I wish Ding Yu could feel. light and pay no heed to And with vigour and vitality the soundless and stirless dedication species in nature - it is misleading to film and television drama.相关的主题文章:

you know my feeling

work together but fo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|ACCA论坛,ACCA考友论坛-全球ACCA中文论坛|中国ACCA学习网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 10:16 , Processed in 0.076437 second(s), 23 queries .