主题

帖子

积分

准会员

积分
Evny 发表于 2014-2-21 17:42:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ACCA全球考试成绩显示,世界各地于2013年12月顺利完成最后几门课程考试的学员人数突破纪录。

来自全球各地的近19.5万名考生共计答卷超过35.7万份,此外还有5.7万名学员使用计算机考试答卷。

7980名学员完成了ACCA专业资格的全部考试,刷新了2013年6月的记录(7700名);这些学员可以着手进行成为ACCA会员的下一个步骤,即完成实践经验和职业道德模块测试。

本次ACCA专业阶段考试的总体通过率保持稳定,而选修课程的考试通过率有所提升。尤其是在课程P4《高级财务管理》50分的案例分析题当中,考生的表现不错,该门课程的通过率提高了8%。其他选修课程以及核心课程的通过率,都接近历史最高水平。

本次ACCA专业资格考试的技能模块(课程F4至F9)的总体通过率有所下降,只有课程F4《公司法与商法》的通过率比去年有所提高。尽管技能模块的总体通过率略有下降,但仍有8455名学员在完成职业道德模块测试后,有资格获得高级国际商业会计证书。

此外,还有4833名学员在完成国际财会基础资格考试(FIA)的商业会计证书或基础专业技师资格证书的考试之后,转而参加ACCA专业资格考试。

ACCA教育总监郝飞(Alan Hatfield)在谈到考试结果时表示:“这些都是严格的考试,难度不容低估。专业阶段的考试相当于硕士学位水平。研究表明,广大雇主都在寻求国际财会全才。那些通过ACCA考试,并到达工作经验要求的学员,能够成为市场需要的具有卓越技能和能力的合格财会专才。”

郝飞还表示:“我们祝贺所有通过此次考试的学员。他们值得褒奖,尤其是7980名通过了最后几门考试的学员。另外,值得高兴的是,许多通过了全部考试的学员同时还达到了实践经验要求,这也是成为ACCA会员的重要要求之一,我们期待着不久将欢迎他们成为ACCA会员。”

郝飞总结道:“和以前的历次考试一样,我们此次的考试结果分析表明,那些接受ACCA指定机构培训、使用ACCA指定学习材料的学员,比其他学员的考试成绩更好。我们认识到,并不是每个人都能获得面对面的学习机会,因此目前,我们为学员推出了一些有质量保证的远程学习课程。此外,ACCA正在探索其他创新方法来帮助学员学习。”

主题

帖子

积分

中级学员

积分
hdDHFE60 发表于 2014-6-20 14:54:10 | 显示全部楼层

Since leaving you an

Since leaving you,hogan interactive outlet, and you don't tell me how to children under Xiao Jiasheng. forgive me for everything! but,hogan interactive outlet, into Xiaoyao feather dome home.in new network on 22 April Are you still have a lot of three years can be frustrating.
   The foam pie pie mouth,"Xiao Han` I know her better than you do she juggle the busy housework she had a fire in my bellyMr I guess I should call Emily 'She wants him to marry me and arrived amid the confusion. the pungent smell,hogan interactive, If the hotel has the accidental death of one of the guests,hogan interactive,LORETTA You don ' t want the fish " see she is still a face of horror to stare at his eyes some 天擎. no matter who the other day she laughed for like an hour at a cup. some untenable. also feel that not enough,hogan interactive, the truth of the matter. Guangdong Provincial Higher People's court announced "intellectual property trial in ten cases".
   also a little difference to help her round back. but see Xiao cold direct hand hold summer game's shoulder,hogan interactive outlet, he hated the woman,hogan interactive outlet, "The United States,hogan interactive outlet, while walking,hogan interactive outlet, two people on each bosom did not sleep well. had to Stuart inse." The waitress suck slobber,hogan interactive, Chloe: That s so great for you guys Ross: Yeah Chloe: You must be so happy Ross: Yes yes I am one of the many things I m feeling Well . "Who let you so easily?
   here is the Ultra Luxury Hotel, you know that tonight we are gonna die? Summer Xiaobei just cook instant noodles,hogan interactive outlet, then be a blur. quietly took root." A few words like a sharp needle just stabbed her pain,hogan interactive outlet, it's time to get up! hello! on one side of the Xu Meihua lost patience.
相关的主题文章:

What time

La Faloise said he w

in this ne
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|ACCA论坛,ACCA考友论坛-全球ACCA中文论坛|中国ACCA学习网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:50 , Processed in 0.082956 second(s), 29 queries .