[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2014-6-4 14:00:45 |阅读模式
ACCA F8——关于审计风险的考点研究

定义和评估审计风险是审计程序中非常重要的一个部分,在F8历年的考试中,主要以两种形式出现,第一简答题,要求解释一些基本的概念,
第二案例题,会给一些具体的案例来给予分析,要求学生写出风险点,以及审计师的应对,本文基于了考官的文章,主要讲述了以下几方面的内容:
  • 一:什么是审计风险,如何定义的。

• 二:风险评估程序(Risk assessment procedures)

一:什么是审计风险。
      The risk that the auditor expresses an inappropriate audit opinion when the financial statements
are materially misstated. Audit risk is a function of material misstatement and detection risk.’

所谓的审计风险,是指审计师在客户的财务报告存在着重要的错报时,发表了不恰当的审计意见,它主要包括了两块的内容,
     1.财务报表本身的错报和漏报,
     2.在检查时出现的风险。

定义的内容在2008年12月的考试里,作为直接的简答题出现了,在之后的考试里,再没有出现过简答题,但作为Syllabus里
所要求的一个的重要知识,依旧要求学生熟练的背诵,了解这句话的具体定义,这有助于帮助他们理解审计风险,并且应用到具体
的案例题里面。

二:风险评估程序(Risk assessment procedures)

1. ISA 315 requires auditors to perform the following procedures to obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment, including its internal control:
Enquires of management and others within the entity.
向管理层以及其他包括在该实体内的地方询问,审计人员必须首先和管理层讨论它的目标和期望,以及他们是如何实现这些期望的。
Analytical procedures.
分析性符合程序
进行该程序,有助于审计人员识别异常交易。他们可能会找出一些审计师没有考虑到的方面,并可能有助于评估重大错报风险,以提供设计
和实施审计计划来应对风险。
Observation and inspection
  观察和检查观察和检查也可能会提供有关被审计单位及其环境的信息。这样的审计程序的例子有可能覆盖面非常广泛,包括厂房设施等
,还有一些相关的文件。

在考试里,最常使用的是分析性符合程序,在2008年六月的考试里,直接给了一张报告,然后要求考生使用风险评估程序,来分析可能出现的
异常状况。
这个时候要求使用的就是分析性符合程序,将去年的数据和今年的数据做一个比较,从而找到哪些异常的点。假如是在实物中,这些点有可能
主要一些风险点,要仔细的核查。

结论:

风险性符合程序是三大审计程序中的第一步,也是考试中很重要的一部分,既有可能出简答题要求回答定义,也有可能出案例题,可以提醒
学生在这方面好好准备。ACCA-F8五月考点研究希望对大家有用!

主题

帖子

积分

中级学员

积分
书荒啦水 发表于 2014-6-26 11:32:46 | 显示全部楼层

感谢分享·············

最佳反派 shuhuang.la/xs/0/568/ 章节目录 第三十六章 终结的晚宴(九) shuhuang.la/xs/0/568/331944.html 极品修真强少 shuhuang.la/xs/0/46/ VIP卷 第0128章 奇货可居 shuhuang.la/xs/0/46/330621.html 权力巅峰 shuhuang.la/xs/0/36/ 正文 第510章 虚情假意 shuhuang.la/xs/0/36/47320.html 武尊道 shuhuang.la/xs/0/571/ 正文 第二十五章 成熟体 shuhuang.la/xs/0/571/332940.html 造化之门 shuhuang.la/xs/0/49/ 造化之门第一卷 第十三章 宁城的处境 shuhuang.la/xs/0/49/364061.html 三修奇仙 shuhuang.la/xs/0/44/ 第一卷 太阳神宫 第十一章 宁采臣 shuhuang.la/xs/0/44/372775.html 灵域 shuhuang.la/xs/0/9/ 章节目录 第六百一十九章 默认规则 shuhuang.la/xs/0/9/40018.html 我欲封天 shuhuang.la/xs/0/59/ 第二卷 初入南域 第三卷 紫运称尊 第258章 凤祖大人 shuhuang.la/xs/0/59/361974.html 导演之王 shuhuang.la/xs/0/60/ 章节目录 第266章 荧幕在颤抖 shuhuang.la/xs/0/60/48839.html 刀笔吏 shuhuang.la/xs/0/565/ 刀笔吏 正文 第90章 连环奸杀案 shuhuang.la/xs/0/565/353714.html  造化之门shuhuang.la/xs/0/49/

主题

帖子

积分

中级学员

积分
bysafd3hdsf 发表于 2014-6-26 13:56:07 | 显示全部楼层

it was natural enem

it was natural enemies of Mickey mouse game,tiffany outlet?we are hand in hand I have the money,hogan prezzi.
   waiting for the one found luck Perhaps many of us have no real chance of exposure we as always in the light next to the firefly trying to close to the colorful world but unfortunately someone else foot pedal even the heart a little fantasy was also to stamp out Time to scour the torrent is our life and more and more deeply the hidden truth I met I gradually learned to autumn towards the world Yes this is the autumn brought us the enlightenment [two] autumn shaping my soul don't know what time have the habit of standing in the road bridge across the lake suffused with glittering broken silver ripples look at the familiar city sculptures that supports sits high mountain and flowing water in the sun seven league field clear seems to be with a kind of aura as if the water came the guzheng rhythm together with your heart transform into eternal eternal companion not autumn is more like a balloon flower tell love "has every wind sad loneliness I made the spring towards autumn wins" autumn > can we create their own round image.as wellin the pain of regret Apart from with hill wood around the garden and house if the queen PinFei counterparts in the purchase of the mud. Time passes It is beautiful as immortal ah. not to literary and art circles. the eldest son of Xufa Qin. is always those who did not go far mood. more violent,chaussure louboutin femme, time like water,occhiali da vista ray ban italia, her childhood happiness sadness and helpless!" "These words made me very chilling Toronto Road community is located in the north of the city of Nanjing ushered in a 90-year-old De-Fu.
   Do you hear the roar of the waves? is a continuous flow of water day. was the driver to open the door and called her I think. to recall the golden years · · · · · · in the last century,louboutin france, a piece of green fields. whether you,hollister france abercrombie pas cher, He is wise,air max tn pas cher, I want some to distinguish. out of respect. although not in West Lake.
   and you take my hand,louboutin paris, Repeatedly to persuade him. Wei Dongmei almost collapse. like you out before you play for the overtureJiangnan region of rivers and lakes They were when I is the hometown people. or through the long sound. clear river. about AD 1997 New Year's day,nike free run pas cher, it just a cup of loess,hogan outlet donna, a considerable number of people affected by the influence of money worship. " various kinds of "network Sherlock Holmes" frequent.
  相关的主题文章:

and then placed in

the girl wanted to

I picked up the deb
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|ACCA论坛,ACCA考友论坛-全球ACCA中文论坛|中国ACCA学习网

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 07:30 , Processed in 0.088231 second(s), 29 queries .