Re: [P3 Exam] Share your comments here

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级学员

积分
 楼主| lhslhs 发表于 2009-1-28 21:54:43 | 显示全部楼层
For Q1, I did my best for part (a) PESTEL and part (b) Culture. Although it is highly unlikely that i'll get 40 marks. Probably 25? and I totally left out part (c) as I had ABSOLUTELY no idea.

For Q2, I did parts (a) and (b) and just a 2-3 sentences for (c). Didn't really use any other frameworks except for BCG. Don't think I did well. So about 15-17 marks out of 25 marks?

And finally for Q3, I only did parts (a) System testing and (b) User Testing, which I wasn't completely sure. So probably bout 3-4 marks. The rest of the question was left blank as I did not have time.

So in total, 'best' case scenario is that I would get 46 marks unless by a miracle, yes 50 marks is possible. Sigh..I'm really sick of this god damned course. Goodluck with the results all.

主题

帖子

积分

高级学员

积分
 楼主| lhslhs 发表于 2009-1-28 21:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
Hello,

The paper covered most of the areas.

Q1 b, it concern on the types of culture the Director General used to mke failure the Museum.

I tried Q1, Q3 and Q4.

I specially thanks for the Opentuition and its lecturer. I really benefited from the P3 Lecturer and his notes and video supports. I think Q1 is similar to the Practical question of Q1 in the free lecture.(Cine Centre).

Please continue your support to the future students as a social responsibility towards the students who cannot attend classes due to various reasons. (Cost, Time, location and access).

I prefer other institutions must follow this social concept towards the students and non students for the particular tuition.

I really appreciate and thank once again the Opentuition and P3 lecturer.

ThanksAnnathurai

Private message
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|ACCA论坛,ACCA考友论坛-全球ACCA中文论坛|中国ACCA学习网

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 10:46 , Processed in 0.071868 second(s), 20 queries .